User Accounts & Registration
- Are these auctions open to the public or only to car dealers with a Dealer License? Do I need a dealer-license to buy a car?
Auto Auction Mall was built on one simple premise – The public should have access to dealer-only auctions that it would not otherwise have access to in order to save thousands on their car purchase. Think about it, dealers attend these dealer-only auctions to purchase cars at wholesale prices, then they clean up the car (including possibly making minor repairs) and then sell these cars to you, the public, for thousands more than what they paid. That’s how they make money!
At Auto Auction Mall, we give you access to certain dealer-only auctions so that you can save money on your next car purchase. These auctions are not open to the public but since we have the dealer license we give you the chance to attend these auctions and buy the car you want for a price well below retail.
- Why should I register with Auto Auction Mall?
There are several benefits to registering with Auto Auction Mall:
- You came to Auto Auction Mall to attend a dealer-only car auction so that you could save thousands on your car purchase. In order to bid on and/or buy any car on our site you must first register here.
- Registration is 100% free and does not require any credit card or other payment information.
- Once you have registered, you have the ability to save vehicles that you are interested in to your Watchlist. Quick and easy access to all the cars you are considering and/or comparing is certainly a huge bonus!
- How do I register?
Its quick and easy. Just go to https://www.autoauctionmall.com/signup and fill out the short form.
- What information do I need to provide in order to register?
We require very little information for registration. In fact, we only need 3 things from you:
- Full name;
- Email address; and
- Phone number.
You will also need to set up a password which can be done on the registration page. It’s as simple as that so go ahead and Register!
- Do I need to have a Dealer’s License to bid on and/or buy these cars?
No. That is the benefit of Auto Auction Mall. We have the dealer license required to attend some of these auctions and you don’t need one. That means everyone is now able to buy these dealer-only auction cars!
For this service and all the associated savings, we charge you a small flat fee of $299. This fee is only paid when you have purchased a car.
- Do you require users to have a membership in order to bid on and/or buy these cars?
No. Unlike like other sites, we do not require you to pay for a monthly or yearly membership on our site in order to bid on or buy cars. As mentioned, you can buy as many cars as you want so long as you are registered and have the required Buying Power
- Okay, so I have registered but when can I begin bidding and buying the car I want?
Once you have registered and have Buying Power, you are ready to begin bidding, making an offer and/or clicking the buy now button to buy the car you want. It’s that simple!
- Is there a limit to how many cars I can buy when I register?
No. That’s the beauty, there is no limit!
As long as you are registered, have the Buying Power and there is no outstanding balance on your account for previously purchased cars, you can buy as many cars as you wish.
Whether you only need one car or want to buy many cars, we give you access to the dealer-only auctions so that you can buy for well below retail prices.
- Why is my account locked or suspended?
We were really hoping it wouldn’t get to this, but you can correct this quickly!
Your account could be locked or suspended because you have an outstanding balance on your account. The 3 most common reasons for this are:
Scenario 1 – Have not paid the invoice – We have not received payment of the invoice amount for the car that you won.
Scenario 2 – Late fees – All invoices must be paid within 2 days from the date of sale. You may have paid the invoice amount but we received the money after this 2 day time period and now the Auction Clearing House has charged a late payment fees for each day that the payment was late beyond the 2 days, which we must pass on to you. This amount must be paid before your account will be re-opened and the vehicle (along with title) will be released to you.
Scenario 3 – Storage fees – If you did not pick up the car in the required time the Auction Clearing House will charge a storage fee for each additional day that the car is not picked up. This is a fee charged by the Auction Clearing House which we must pass on to you. This amount must be paid before your account will be re-opened and the vehicle (along with title) will be released to you.
We really want to continue doing business together, but we need to be on the same page so please call (or email) our Auction Specialist at 1-800-680-8010 (email@example.com) to discuss making payment of outstanding balances.